Politics and Religion
The Politics and Religion Journal is the world’s first theoretical publication dedicated to this emerging discipline in political science. The idea for the journal was spawned by a group of researchers working in the area of politology of religion. All studies published in the journal are reviewed by two qualified experts. The Politics and Religion Journal is published by the Center for Study of Religion and Religious Tolerance in Belgrade, Serbia.
The Politics and Religion Journal welcomes a broad spectrum of views and opinions. The true contribution to our scientific discipline is the sole criteria that editors use to select texts, meaning that truth will not be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness. Truth is the ultimate criteria for genuine science. The Politics and Religion Journal was largely inspired by the notion of freedom of expression advanced by John Stuart Mill: “We could never be sure that opinion-to-be-suppressed is wrong, and even if it is, it would be a mistake to suppress it.”
The Politics and Religion Journal was founded by Dr. Miroljub Jevtic, an IPSA member and a professor of Politology of religion in the political science department at the University of Belgrade. Dr. Jevtic also serves as the journal’s editor-in-chief.
- Volume VII (No. 1) - Spring 2013.
- Volume VI (No. 2) - Autumn 2012.
- Volume VI (No. 1) - Spring 2012
- Volume V (No. 2) - Autumn 2011.
- Volume V (No. 1) - Spring 2011
- Volume IV (No. 2) - Autumn 2010
- Volume IV (No. 1) - Spring 2010
- Volume III (No. 2) - Autumn 2009.
- Volume III (No. 1) - Spring 2009.
- Volume II (No. 2) - Autumn 2008.
- Volume II (No. 1) - Spring 2008
- Volume I (No. 2) - Autumn 2007
- Volume I (No. 1) - Spring 2007