Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted manuscripts should not be longer than 30 pages (10000 words) neither shorter than 16 pages (5000 words).
- Manuscript should be written in Microsoft Office Word program.
- Page Size should be standard A4 format.
- Fonts should be in Times New Roman form.
- Font Size should be 12.
- Line spacing should be 1,5 lines.
- Font Size in footnotes should be 11.
- Abstracts in English should have no more than 200 words.
- Footnotes are preferred over endnotes.
- Abstract should be followed by 5 to 6 key words.
- Separate list of references should be given at the end of manuscript. Items in the list of references are to be same as quotations in footnotes but without page references.